Time To Quit VapingTime to Quit Vaping:
- SmokeFreeTeen – Quit Vaping
- Vaping: Surfer Alex Gray
- Quitting vaping? – Here are 5 tips for handling nicotine withdrawal
- Truth Initiative – Texting counseling program offering assistance and guiding to resources series of daily messages to help set a quit date, give encouragement, tips and tools for how to quit.
- My Life My Quit – Text “Quit” to (855) 891-9989 or call to talk with a coach.
- Update: Interim Guidance for Health Care Providers for Managing Patients with Suspected E-cigarette, or Vaping, Product Use–Associated Lung Injury — United States, November 2019
- Outbreak of Lung Injury Associated with E-Cigarette Use, or Vaping – Check back regularly for updates.
- NIH Hooked On Nicotine Checklist (HONC)
- E-Cigarettes and Vaping: What Clinicians Needs to Know
- Know the Risks. Health Care Professionals: Education Your Young Patients About the Risks of Ecigarettes
- Electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) for Physicians
- CDC About Electronic Cigarettes
- Quick Facts on the Risks of E-cigarettes for Kids, Teens, and Young Adults
- Quick Facts about E-Cigarettes
- Drug Facts: E-cigarettes
- Symptoms of Nicotine/Tobacco Withdrawal (That Vapers May Experience) – Infographic
Parent Guidance About Adolescent VapingParent Guidance About
- Ex Community – for parents of vapers
- Facts For Parents About E-Cigarettes & Vaping
- Is your kid using JUUL or another e-cigarette? Here’s how you can help them quit
- Know the Risks. E-cigarettes & Young People
- SG Parent tip sheet
- Should I Talk To My Kids About Vaping? – Infographic
- Surgeon General’s fact sheet
- The 101 on e-Cigarettes – Infographic
- The Scary Truth About Teen Vaping – Infographic
- Vaping: The Mechanics – Infographic
- What You Need to Know And How to Talk With Your Kids About Vaping
- The group Parents Against Vaping E-Cigarettes, which advocates for stricter regulations on e-cigarettes and offers a community for parents whose kids have gotten hooked
- Signs A Youth May Be Vaping (Again)
Helping Patients Who Vape Cannabis RecreationallyHelping Patients Who
- Get Smart About Drugs.
- Vaping & Marijuana Concentrates.
- Your Choice. Vaping Marijuana: What You Should Know.
- Marijuana: Facts Parents Need to Know.
- Past-Month Use of Vaping Cannabis-Derived Products (2018-2019). – Infographic
- Common Additives to Cannabis Oil (And Other Vaping Liquids), Purpose, and Harmful Effects. – Infographic
- Effects of Cannabis Use. – Infographic
Interested in learning more? Take any of our vaping interventions training activities for free!