- SmokeFreeTeen – Quit Vaping
- Vaping: Surfer Alex Gray
- Quitting vaping? – Here are 5 tips for handling nicotine withdrawal
- Truth Initiative – Texting counseling program offering assistance and guiding to resources series of daily messages to help set a quit date, give encouragement, tips and tools for how to quit.
- My Life My Quit – Text “Quit” to (855) 891-9989 or call to talk with a coach.
- Update: Interim Guidance for Health Care Providers for Managing Patients with Suspected E-cigarette, or Vaping, Product Use–Associated Lung Injury — United States, November 2019
- Outbreak of Lung Injury Associated with E-Cigarette Use, or Vaping – Check back regularly for updates.
- NIH Hooked On Nicotine Checklist (HONC)
- E-Cigarettes and Vaping: What Clinicians Needs to Know
- Know the Risks. Health Care Professionals: Education Your Young Patients About the Risks of Ecigarettes
- Electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) for Physicians
- CDC About Electronic Cigarettes
- Quick Facts on the Risks of E-cigarettes for Kids, Teens, and Young Adults
- Quick Facts about E-Cigarettes
- Drug Facts: E-cigarettes
- Symptoms of Nicotine/Tobacco Withdrawal (That Vapers May Experience) – Infographic
Download These Resources: