- SmokeFreeTeen – Quit Vaping https://teen.smokefree.gov/quit-vaping
- Vaping: Surfer Alex Gray https://youtu.be/v_T_9zklS-I
- Quitting vaping? Here are 5 tips for handling nicotine withdrawal https://truthinitiative.org/research-resources/quitting-smoking-vaping/quitting-vaping-here-are-5-tips-handling-nicotine
- Truth Initiative texting counseling program: text “QUIT” to (202) 804-9884 offering assistance and guiding them to resources series of messages every day that will help you set a quit date, help give you encouragement, tips and tools for how to quit.
- My Life My Quit. Text “Quit” to (855) 891-9989 or call to talk with a coach.
- The group Parents Against Vaping E-Cigarettes, which advocates for stricter regulations on e-cigarettes and offers a community for parents whose kids have gotten hooked
- Is your kid using JUUL or another e-cigarette? Here’s how you can help them quit https://truthinitiative.org/research-resources/quitting-smoking-vaping/your-kid-using-juul-or-another-e-cigarette-heres-how-you
- Know the Risks. E-cigarettes & Young People. https://e-cigarettes.surgeongeneral.gov
- Surgeon General’s fact sheet: https://e-cigarettes.surgeongeneral.gov/documents/2016_SGR_Fact_Sheet_508.pdf
- SG Parent tip sheet: https://e-cigarettes.surgeongeneral.gov/documents/SGR_ECig_ParentTipSheet_508.pdf
- Facts For Parents About E-Cigarettes & Vapinghttps://www.healthychildren.org/English/health-issues/conditions/tobacco/Pages/Facts-For-Parents-About-E-Cigarettes-Electronic-Nicotine-Delivery-Systems.aspx
- Ex Community – for parents of vapers
- Update: Interim Guidance for Health Care Providers for Managing Patients with Suspected E-cigarette, or Vaping, Product Use–Associated Lung Injury — United States, November 2019 https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/68/wr/mm6846e2.htm
- Outbreak of Lung Injury Associated with E-Cigarette Use, or Vaping https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/basic_information/e-cigarettes/severe-lung-disease.html Checkback regularly for updates.
- NIH Hooked On Nicotine Checklist (HONC) – https://cancercontrol.cancer.gov/brp/tcrb/guide-measures/honc.html
- E-Cigarettes and Vaping: What Clinicians Needs to Know https://downloads.aap.org/RCE/ENDShandout_Clinicians.pdf
- Know the Risks. Health Care Professionals: Education Your Young Patients About the Risks of E-cigarettes https://e-cigarettes.surgeongeneral.gov/documents/SGR_E-Cig_Health_Care_Provider_Card_508.pdf
- Electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) for Physicians https://www.aafp.org/dam/AAFP/documents/patient_care/tobacco/ends-fact-sheet.pdf
- CDC About Electronic Cigarettes https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/basic_information/e-cigarettes/about-e-cigarettes.html
- Quick Facts on the Risks of E-cigarettes for Kids, Teens, and Young Adults. https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/basic_information/e-cigarettes/Quick-Facts-on-the-Risks-of-E-cigarettes-for-Kids-Teens-and-Young-Adults.html
- Quick Facts about E-Cigarettes: https://www.aap.org/en-us/advocacy-and-policy/aap-health-initiatives/Richmond-Center/Pages/Electronic-Nicotine-Delivery-Systems.aspx
- Drug Facts: E-cigarettes: https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/electronic-cigarettes-e-cigarettes
Download These Resources: